Our complete FanDuel review will tell you everything you need to know about one of the best sports betting sites in America. FanDuel began as a daily fantasy sports provider and eventually expanded into casino games, horse racing, and sports betting. The sports betting service provided by FanDuel is one of the best for its wide selection of sports and variety of promotions.
Founded in 2009, FanDuel did not get into the world of sports betting until the Supreme Court overturned the 1992 PASPA. Once the changes to sports betting in America was announced, Paddy Power Betfair acquired FanDuel in a big-money merger in 2018. After the merger, the FanDuel Group expanded across the U.S. launching physical sportsbooks and online sports betting services in several states.
FanDuel has an excellent reputation not only for their daily fantasy sports but for the sportsbook as well. The FanDuel Sportsbook and the FanDuel Casino have an incredible reputation for the number of promotions they both have. If you are fortunate enough to be in a state which has both the casino and sportsbook, then there are around a dozen promos for you to enjoy right now!
Whether you are looking for a new sports betting site, the best daily fantasy sports, or an online racebook, FanDuel has it all. If you want to know exactly how great FanDuel is, then keep reading for more precise details on the American gambling company.
FanDuel Sportsbook Review
The FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the most popular in America for several reasons. For starters, it has around 20 different sports for you to bet on. These sports include some true American icons, such as the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, plus some sports from further afield, like soccer, Aussie rules, and cricket.
If the selection of sports at FanDuel is up there with the best, then the promotions are also worth highlighting. FanDuel has millions of members, and this helps keep the bonuses coming. Every few weeks, they update the promotions at FanDuel, giving new and existing players something to enjoy. These promos can vary, including free bets, risk-free bets, and odds boosts.
Besides the promotions, FanDuel offers users a consistent and reliable service. During our time with the sportsbook, we had no issues with placing bets or cashing out. The service was never interrupted, and we always felt we were getting good odds for most of our wagers. Add in the variety of responsible gambling tools at FanDuel and we could always stay in control of our spending and set useful account restrictions. These restrictions included limits on your screen time, the amount you can deposit, the maximum you can wager, and you can even set reminders to see how much you have spent. We will go into more detail about the sportsbook in some sections below, but just know FanDuel is up there with the best in more ways than one.
FanDuel Casino Review
Some of the best online sports betting sites partner up with casinos to bring you even more ways to play. Well, FanDuel has a dedicated casino for all your gaming needs, as long as you’re in the correct state. Not every state has support for online casinos, just like most states don’t support sports betting. Currently, there are five U.S. states with access to the FanDuel Casino. If this changes, we will update our FanDuel review.
The casino is full of a tremendous variety of games, including a good mix of new games and casino icons. They have famous slots, like Cleopatra, Twin Spin, and Starburst. Plus, they have an outstanding mix of table games, including blackjack, poker, and baccarat. One of the most exciting parts of the FanDuel Casino has to be the live games. They have a wonderful selection, including live first-person craps, multiple blackjack tables, and some exciting live game shows. If you want to avoid the live dealer, FanDuel has a variety of table games for you to enjoy.
Overall, the casino offered at FanDuel is excellent. It has an assortment of games, a load of promotions, and fresh additions added every week. The casino has grown and improved tremendously while we have been a member, which was great to see! However, they could improve by making it easier to find live games. When the casino launched, the live games offered were quite minimal. Now that it has grown, certain games should be added to the navigational tabs. If you visit the Live Casino tab, they do not have any live casino game shows. But if you go to the Roulette tab, you will find First-Person Lightning Roulette, a game that does not even appear using the search bar.
FanDuel Review: Issues with the Casino
When we joined the FanDuel Casino, we were playing from the state of Pennsylvania. After trying the casino in New Jersey and Michigan, we were disappointed to see that PA had the best FanDuel Casino by far. The selection of games in NJ or MI does not compare to the offerings we got to experience in PA. This left us with a problem, how can we recommend a casino to everyone when it is only good in one state? So, if your state supports online casino games, it would be best to join another establishment.
Where is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal?
FanDuel is one of the most widely available sports betting sites in America. Currently, FanDuel offers mobile sports betting in 15 different U.S. states. They also have a license to offer retail betting in 12 states and casino games are available in five. A service that operates across multiple states is very easy to recommend, as there are some excellent sportsbooks that only operate in one or two jurisdictions. FanDuel has an excellent service which is widely available, perhaps the most available in America.
Acquiring gambling licenses takes a lot of time, and FanDuel is actively working to increase its offering. They plan on launching in Maryland later this year and there are more states to come. Be sure to check our FanDuel review at a later date as we will update this page with the latest information.
- Mobile Betting: Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut
- Retail Betting: Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut
- FanDuel Casino: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan, West Virginia, and Connecticut
- Coming Soon: Maryland
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code
It is not uncommon for sportsbooks to send out exclusive promo codes to their players. These codes can give you free bets, risk-free bets, or various other bonuses to play with. However, the FanDuel sportsbook does not allow you to enter promo codes. Some parts of FanDuel do permit promo codes while you sign up, such as the casino. We keep an eye out for all FanDuel promos and bonuses, so there is no fear of missing out. The promos at FanDuel change regularly, so make sure you check out our website as often as you can.
This does not mean you can’t get your hands on extra goodies; they offer a system that does not rely on codes. Instead, they give you a referral link. These links are unique to each player, so they only award bonuses to those who fulfill the criteria. If you get your friend to sign up using your link, both you and the new player will get a $100 bonus to play with. Once again, promotions like the Refer-A-Friend can change throughout the year. If they introduce any more promos, we will update our FanDuel review.
How to Use a FanDuel Casino Promo Code
In case you didn’t know, there are four services offered at FanDuel. The daily fantasy sports, the sportsbook, the casino, and the racebook. The FanDuel Casino is the only service that allows you to enter a promo code while you are signing up. If you were to sign up for the daily fantasy sports, you can enter your friend’s username as a referral link; otherwise, you will need to have a link shared with you directly to receive a bonus.
Entering a promo code while signing up to the casino can give you additional freebies to help you get started. We will update our FanDuel review with the latest promo codes if they update them. Be sure to check back on this page for exclusive bonuses and FanDuel promo codes.
FanDuel Fantasy Review
If you are looking for a new place to enjoy your Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), FanDuel is certainly one to consider. It is the second most popular fantasy sports provider in America, behind DraftKings. You can read all about their service in our DraftKings review, but there is a negligible difference between the two. FanDuel offers a slightly better service than DraftKings. For starters, the withdrawal process is a lot quicker and easier on FanDuel. Plus, the mobile daily fantasy sports app is easier to use and better optimized. They also offer significantly more promotions than DraftKings, plus they have much higher limits on how much you can win.
Overall, both the pros and the cons of each service evens out. They both offer you an exciting range of fantasy sports and make it quick and easy to join competitions. If you had to join one, Bet Station would recommend DraftKings to eSports fans and FanDuel to anyone just looking for DFS in the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB.
FanDuel Promotions and Bonuses
We here at Bet Station have reviewed many sports betting sites and analyzed the promotions. The absolute best sportsbooks not only offer new players a bonus to help them get started, but they also offer existing players a lot to play with. When we first joined FanDuel, this was certainly the case. There were several promos for existing players to enjoy, including parlay insurance and various ways to get free bets. As time went on, these promos expired and they did not adequately replace them on the sportsbook. The value of the new player welcome bonus also decreased, which was sad to see.
However, the promotions and bonuses for the casino, daily fantasy sports, and racebook are fantastic. They have a plethora of choices for each. Some of these bonuses involve giving you rewards for multiple services. The 100% racebook deposit match gives you $10 for the sportsbook as well. The casino bonuses and promotions were immense, giving you multiple ways to get bonus funds, free spins, and other cash prizes.
The large number of FanDuel promos gives us confidence that they are a high-quality sports betting provider. However, at times the sportsbook fell short when compared to their other services. FanDuel offered a variety of bonuses around major sporting events, such as the Super Bowl and any UFC fight night. Yet, for day-to-day sports betting, we can’t help but feel a little underwhelmed. If FanDuel were to introduce sportsbook promos regularly, then we will update our FanDuel review.
Trying the FanDuel Sportsbook App
If you are like us, then you like to take your sports betting and casino games on the go. If that is the case, then it will please you to know just how good the FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino is. They gave a lot of consideration to our betting experience, as navigation on the app is a breeze. Switching between sports is easy using the bar at the top and it’s easy to recognize all the big leagues.
The easy-to-use features are consistent across the app, as you will find equally useful features in the casino. They have a search bar at the top for you to jump straight into the games you want to play. The app also keeps track of all the games you played recently, plus they have a dedicated section of your favorites. It is very easy to build up a tailored catalog of games just for you.
You can browse the FanDuel Sportsbook on your mobile device without downloading the app. However, if you want to place a wager, you must download the app. The mobile app has great functionality and fantastic design, but it is the only way to play if you want to bet on the go.
What is the FanDuel Welcome Bonus?
The welcome bonus at FanDuel is pretty good as new players can claim a risk-free bet worth up to $1,000. This bonus also applies to the casino if you were more inclined to play casino games. Welcome bonuses that include a risk-free bet usually only apply if your first wager loses. Meaning if you bet $250 on the Super Bowl, and you win, then congratulations, but the welcome offer will not activate. Only if your first wager loses will they give you the value of your bet back, up to $1,000.
The welcome offer at FanDuel can change, and in fact, has changed while we have been a member. The amount they offer for you to join can also vary by state. As of right now, any new players to the sportsbook can bet $5 and get a Sportsbook Site Credit Bonus of $150. This promo began on March 13 and will end on April 4, 2022. They added many promotions just like this one over the months we have been a member.
There are sportsbooks out there with better welcome offers and promotions, but FanDuel does regularly add new promos for players to enjoy. We would like to see even more promos added, but the amount at FanDuel is certainly better than most. If they were to change their welcome bonus, we will update the FanDuel review.
How Good Are the FanDuel Promos?
It is very difficult to compare the promos between rival sportsbooks. Each sportsbook will differ in more ways than just the promos, making it tricky for an objective comparison. Let’s start by saying no sportsbook is perfect, but some are better than others. When we talk about promotions, we are looking for two main types. Ones that help new players get started and promos for players who have already signed up. A common complaint we have involves there being a great welcome bonus with nothing really to back it up.
That is not the case at the FanDuel casino. They have a tantalizing welcome offer for new players plus a variety of bonuses for anyone to enjoy. Unfortunately, when there is a shortage of big sporting events, the FanDuel sportsbook promos dry up; which is a shame for the weekly players. There are other sportsbooks, for example, our Betway review, that cater to both types of players all year round. It is a minor feature to moan about, but the competition is fierce; who doesn’t love a promotion!
Overall, the promotions and bonuses we saw during our FanDuel review are certainly above the average standard. They are good value and would give even the very best sportsbook a run for their money. It’s just a shame this does not continue year-round.
FanDuel Withdrawal Time
The FanDuel withdrawal time varies depending on the payment method you used to deposit funds into your account. FanDuel offers multiple ways to deposit your funds, meaning there are multiple ways to receive your cash. The quickest method is PayPal or Venmo, which takes under 48 hours. We had most of our withdrawals completed well within this period. Online banking withdrawals take 3-5 business days and checks can take up to 14.
FanDuel has certain restrictions in place for withdrawals. Their withdrawal policy clearly states that bonus funds are not eligible to withdraw from any FanDuel service. At the sportsbook, they clarify that only winnings are eligible for withdrawal. This means they consider your deposits and your winnings are two separate amounts. That does not mean your deposits are stuck forever, you can contact support to have your deposit refunded.
However, what this means is you must be careful how much you deposit in one go. If you deposit more than you can afford to lose, you might need to wager your funds to be eligible to withdraw them. Please be careful when gambling and only deposit what you can afford. Although you might have only found this out during our FanDuel review, it’s common practice across most online sportsbooks.
What are the FanDuel Promos?
As you may well know, FanDuel offers four services; each has its unique promos or bonuses. The sportsbook can have bonuses such as odds boosts, free bets, or parlay insurance. The casino usually has free spins, several ways to get bonus funds, and rewards for playing certain games. Plus, the racebook can also have odds boosts and the fantasy sports section usually gives players free entries to various contests. Below is a list of the Fanduel promos available right now. These promos will change over the year, so expect to see us update the FanDuel review.
- Bet $5 and receive $150
- TNT Thursdays – Opt-in and place a 3+ leg $10 same game parlay and get $10 credit
- Refer-A-Friend for $100
- Casino 5 on 5 – Bet $5 for a $5 casino credit worth up to $25
- March to $1,000,000 – Opt-in for a daily chance to be one of 100 players to win a cash prize
- Play Casino Games to Earn a Bonus – Opt-in and the more you wager in a day the more you win
- Casino Game of the Week – Wager $50 on the game of the week to win $5
- Wednesday Risk-Free Table Games – Worth up to $10
- Thursday Blackjack Warrior – Play blackjack and earn prizes every Wednesday
- 100% Deposit Match – Worth up to $50 with a $10 sportsbook bonus
- Deposit $10 for two Free Entries
FanDuel Physical Locations
The FanDuel Sportsbook is live and operational in 15 states right now, with Maryland on the way. 13 of these states have a real-life sportsbook you can visit in person. Some of these sportsbooks are inside vibrant casinos, meaning you can have a proper day out watching the game, make your sports-related wagers, and then hit the slots on your way out. Below is a list of all the FanDuel Sportsbooks in America; we will update our FanDuel review if this changes.
Phoenix Suns Footprint Center – Arizona
You will struggle to find a better venue in America for your sports betting needs than the FanDuel Sportsbook at the Phoenix Suns Footprint Center. The Footprint Center is the home of basketball in Arizona, making it the best way to place a bet and watch the game. If you don’t have tickets, you can watch the game on the 40 TVs inside the sportsbook in one of 70 comfy seats.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 9 AM – 11 PM, Sat-Sun: 8 AM – 12 AM
- Location: US Airways Center, 201 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States
- Amenities: Located inside the Phoenix Suns basketball arena, next door to Chase Field, lots of bars and shops in the area
- Kiosks: 26 Self-serve betting kiosks
Mohegan Sun – Connecticut
The Mohegan Sun Casino and Resort is an enormous hotel and casino complex on the Thames River, Connecticut. The casino is humongous and one of the best on the eastside of America. It has nearly 5,000 slots for you to enjoy, plus over 300 table games. They have a dedicated poker room for tournaments, a racebook to watch live horse racing, and an outstanding sportsbook by FanDuel. The sportsbook has enough seats for a small army and a 140ft video wall, leaving not a bad seat in the house! The Mohegan Sun has one of the best sportsbooks in our FanDuel review.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: 24/7
- Location: 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, CT 06382, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, poker, racebook, live shows, arcade, indoor karting, trampoline park, pools, gym, golf
- Kiosks: 39 Betting kiosks and six cashiers
FanDuel Sportsbook & Horse Racing Collinsville – Illinois
The FanDuel Sportsbook and Racebook is one of the finest race tracks to watch live horse racing in Illinois. The sportsbook has an enormous LED video wall with 24 65-inch TVs spread around the room. They have five live betting windows and 20 self-serve kiosks ready for your wager.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 10 AM – 11 PM, Sat: 8 AM – 12 AM, Sun: 8 AM – 11 PM
- Location: 9301 Collinsville Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234, United States
- Amenities: Racebook and sportsbook
- Kiosks: Five cashiers, 20 self-serve kiosks
Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino – Illinois
The Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino is an exciting place to visit. Not only is the hotel on Peoria Lake, but it’s a few miles south of Peoria. What makes the Par-A-Dice more exciting is the location of the casino games. The hotel is on land, but the table games and slots are on a giant boat docked on the lake.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 1 PM – 10 PM, Sat-Sun: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Location: 21 Blackjack Blvd, East Peoria, IL 61611, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, gym
- Kiosks: N/A
Blue Chip Casino – Indiana
The Blue Chip Casino is a short walk away from Lake Michigan. Situated on Trail Creek off the famous lake, the Blue Chip Casino has a variety of slots and table games for you to enjoy. The well-equipped hotel has a spa, salon, and swimming pool if you planned on staying the night. The sportsbook has over twenty TVs and two sports tickers to make sure you never miss a moment of action.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Sun: 10 AM – 11 PM
- Location: 777 Blue Chip Dr, Michigan City, IN 46360, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, pool, gym, spa, salon, live shows
- Kiosks: Five betting windows
Belterra Casino Resort – Indiana
Another casino in Indiana which is on a river is the Belterra. The Belterra Casino Resort is right next to the border between Indiana and Kentucky on the Ohio River. Besides the picturesque landscape, the casino has an extensive collection of slots, table games, and an excellent sportsbook. You can use the self-serve kiosks 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 10 PM – 11 PM, Sat-Sun: 10 AM – 12 AM
- Location: 777 Belterra Dr, Florence, IN 47020, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, pool, golf
- Kiosks: Five betting windows and four self-serve kiosks
Diamond Jo Worth Casino – Iowa
The Diamond Jo Worth Casino is one of two Diamond Jo’s in Iowa. They both have state-of-the-art sportsbooks provided by FanDuel. The casino has slots and a variety of table games, plus it has a reputation for putting on some excellent live shows. There aren’t many casinos that can compete with the charm of the Diamond Jo Worth, making it a fan favorite in our FanDuel review.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 10 AM – 11 PM, Sat: 9 AM – 1 AM, Sun: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Location: 777 Diamond Jo Ln, Northwood, IA 50459, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, golf, live shows
- Kiosks: Five Cashiers
Diamond Jo Dubuque Casino – Iowa
The second Diamond Jo Casino is in Dubuque. This vibrant casino has a wide selection of table games and a plethora of slots. The casino also has an impressive lineup of live shows scheduled throughout the year, including comedy, magic, and some live music. The FanDuel Sportsbook has 34 gigantic screens and a load of comfy leather chairs with cup holders!
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 12 PM – 10 PM, Sat-Sun: 10 AM – 10 PM, Kiosks: 24/7
- Location: 301 Bell St, Dubuque, IA 52001, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, live shows, bowling
- Kiosks: Four betting windows and nine self-serve kiosks
Amelia Belle Casino – Louisiana
The Amelia Belle Casino is famous in Louisiana, as it is a giant riverboat on the Avoca Island Cutoff. This charming casino brings southern comfort to your experience with a beautifully decorated casino floor. The boat has the latest slots, the greatest table games, and located on the second deck is the FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat: 12 PM – 8 PM, Sun: 10 AM – 6 PM, Tue-Wed: Closed
- Location: 500 Lake Palourde Rd, Amelia, LA 70340, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games
- Kiosks: Self-service kiosks
Delta Downs Racetrack, Hotel & Casino – Louisiana
The Delta Downs Racetrack, Hotel & Casino is a fantastic establishment. Famous for its live horse racing, the Delta Downs also has a beautifully themed casino floor. With 1,500 slots and a sportsbook in the casino’s heart, the Delta Downs Racetrack is one of the best in our FanDuel review.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 11 AM – 11 PM, Sat-Sun: 9 AM – 11 PM
- Location: 2717 Delta Downs Dr, Vinton, LA 70668, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, racebook, slots, live shows, pool
- Kiosks: N/A
Evangeline Downs Racetrack & Casino – Louisiana
The Evangeline Downs Racetrack and Casino is another in Louisiana with live horse racing facilities. The casino has over 1,200 brilliant slots, including some phenomenal progressive jackpots. Besides the casino games, they also have a FanDuel sportsbook and an exciting event center.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 12 PM – 11 PM, Sat-Sun: 10 AM – 11 PM
- Location: 2235 Creswell Ln, Opelousas, LA 70570, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, racebook, slots, pool, gym, live shows
- Kiosks: N/A
Treasure Chest Casino – Louisiana
Another beautiful riverboat casino is the Treasure Chest Casino. On Lake Pontchartrain, the giant riverboat has hundreds of slots to enjoy and a brand new sportsbook. The FanDuel Sportsbook opened on December 9, 2021.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Thu: 8 AM – 2 AM, Sat-Sun: 8 AM – 5 AM
- Location: 5050 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA 70065, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, live shows
- Kiosks: Self-serve kiosks
The official call? TOUCHDOWN 🏈 Our FanDuel Sportsbook is OPEN for business! New Orleans legends, Rickey Jackson and Pat…Posted by Treasure Chest Casino on Thursday, 9 December 2021
Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino, Shreveport – Louisiana
Sam’s Town is a brilliant casino situated on the Red River near Shreveport. The casino is yet another on a large riverboat with picturesque views. The casino has a variety of table games and slots, plus a new sportsbook. FanDuel’s sportsbook has 76 seats, 30 TVs, and six betting kiosks.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 12 PM – 10 PM, Sat: 10 AM – 10 PM, Sun: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Location: 315 Clyde Fant Pkwy, Shreveport, LA 71101, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, pool, gym, spa, live shows
- Kiosks: Six betting kiosks
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland – Maryland
The Live Casino & Hotel Maryland is another enormous casino. They have 4,000 slots, over 400 table games, and a 50 table poker room. You will struggle to find a casino near this size in Maryland, making it one of the best in the state. The sportsbook has a 100ft TV wall, dozens of seats, and is another contender for the best in our FanDuel review.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 11 AM – 12 AM, Sat-Sun: 9 AM – 12 AM, Kiosks: 24/7
- Location: 7002 Arundel Mills Cir, Hanover, MD 21076, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, poker, live shows, shops, movie theater
- Kiosks: Cashiers and self-serve kiosks
MotorCity Casino – Michigan
MotorCity is located in the heart of Detroit, Michigan. It is a short drive away from Comerica Park, Little Caesars Arena, and Ford Field, home of the Detroit Lions. Already a sports-loving city, the FanDuel sportsbook is a short drive from some of Michigan’s biggest sporting arenas. The casino has a range of slots, table games, and a dedicated poker room. The sportsbook is open 24/7, and it has nearly 70 HD screens and 54 betting kiosks.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 12 AM
- Location: 2901 Grand River Ave, Detroit, MI 48201, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, poker, spa, pool, food court, live shows
- Kiosks: Six betting windows, 54 self-service kiosks
Imperial Palace Casino – Mississippi
The Imperial Palace Casino is another well-equipped casino. It has over 1,200 slots, 48 table games, and a dedicated poker room with ten tables. The hotel has a large pool, spa, arcade, and gym for anyone wanting to feel the burn. The sportsbook has a dedicated bar and a swarm of HDTVs.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Thu: 11 AM – 11 PM, FRI: 11 AM – 12 AM, Sat-Sun: 9 AM – 12 AM, Kiosk: 24/7
- Location: 850 Bayview Ave, Biloxi, MS 39530, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, poker, spa, pool, gym, arcade, golf, live shows
- Kiosks: Cashier and 23 self-serve kiosks
Sam’s Town Tunica – Mississippi
This Sam’s Town Casino is right next to the famous Mississippi River, right on the border between Mississippi and Arkansas. Besides the breathtaking views, Sam’s Town Tunica has a brilliant range of slots, table games, and a vibrant entertainment center. The sportsbook at Sam’s Town has over 70 comfy seats and more than enough TVs for everyone to get a good view of the action.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Thu: 2 PM – 10 PM, Fri-Sun: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Location: 1477 Casino Strip Resort Blvd, Tunica Resorts, MS 38664, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, pool, gym, golf, live shows
- Kiosks: Cashier and six self-serve kiosks
Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino – New Jersey
In case you didn’t know, Bally’s is one of the most well-known casino chains in America. Bally’s Atlantic City has a wide range of slots and electronic table games. Bally’s also offers a tremendous variety, including a mix of carnival games, roulette, and Asian-themed games. The sportsbook is a cinema-style room with rows of comfy leather chairs and walls of TVs.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon, Thu: 11 AM – 11 PM, Tue-Wed: 3 PM – 11 PM, Fri-Sat: 10 AM – 12 AM, Sun: 10 AM – 11 PM
- Location: 1900 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, video table games, table games, live entertainment, lots of dining options, pool, beach, gym, spa, close to the famous Pier
- Kiosks: Five betting windows and 20 self-serve kiosks
Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment – New Jersey
This famous Meadowlands racetrack is opposite MetLife Stadium, the home of the NY Giants and Jets. Not only is the racing at Meadowlands amazing, but the sportsbook provided by FanDuel is pretty special too. It is an enormous room filled to the brim with gigantic TV screens for all your sporting needs.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 10 AM – 1 AM, Sat: 8 AM – 1 AM, Sun: 8 AM – 12 AM
- Location: 1 Racetrack Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073, United States
- Amenities: Sportsbook, racebook, walking distance to MetLife Stadium
- Kiosks: Cashiers
Tioga Downs Casino Resort – New York
Tioga Downs Casino Resort is close to the border between Pennsylvania and New York. The casino has over 1,000 slots, a poker room with six tables, and 28 exciting table games. Its sportsbook has 27 large TVs, which form a giant wall of screens above the bar. The hotel is equally well-equipped with a swimming pool, arcade, and spa.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 11 AM – 11 PM, Sat: 10 AM – 12 AM, Sun: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Location: 2384 W River Rd, Nichols, NY 13812, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, racebook, poker, spa, live shows, pool, arcade, golf, gym
- Kiosks: Eight betting windows
Live! Casino Pittsburgh – Pennsylvania
If you live in Pennsylvania, there are two Live casinos you can enjoy; one in Pittsburgh and one in Philadelphia. The Live Casino Pittsburgh has 750 slots, over 30 table games, and a poker room with seven tables. The sportsbook has over a dozen self-serve kiosks, cashiers, and a lot of comfy seats for game day.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Thu: 11 AM – 11 PM, Fri-Sat: 10 AM – 12 AM, Sunday: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Location: Floor 0 Westmoreland Mall, 5260 Lincoln, Highway, US-30, Greensburg, PA 15601, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, poker, shops, live shows
- Kiosks: Cashier and 15 self-serve kiosks
Live! Casino Philadelphia – Pennsylvania
Situated just outside one of the best baseball Major League Baseball stadiums is the Live Casino Philadelphia. The casino has over 2,200 slots, 150 table games, and a dedicated poker room with 29 tables. The FanDuel Sportsbook has around 10 self-serve kiosks and a helpful cashier for all your betting needs. Plus, being a short walk to Citizens Bank Park, the Wells Fargo Center, and the Lincoln Financial Field, you know you are in the heart of Phillie’s sporting district.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 11 AM – 12 AM, Sat-Sun: 10 AM – 12 AM
- Location: 900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, poker, live shows, pool
- Kiosks: 10 self-serve kiosks and a cashier
Valley Forge Casino – Pennsylvania
The Valley Forge Casino is another with a supreme selection of games. It has 850 slots, 50 table games, and some incredible live entertainment facilities. The FanDuel Sportsbook has 27 large TVs, two sports tickers, and a lot of seats to make you feel you are right there in the thick of it.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Sun: 10 AM – 12 AM
- Location: 1160 1st Ave, King of Prussia, PA 19406, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, live music, karaoke, pool, billiards, spa, gym
- Kiosks: Seven cashier windows and several self-service kiosks
The Greenbrier – West Virginia
The Greenbrier is a luxurious resort with horse-drawn carriage rides and incredible views of the West Virginia countryside. The resort has 320 slots, 37 table games, and a sportsbook provided by FanDuel. Its sportsbook lounge at the Greenbrier is certainly how to watch live sport in style, with its fancy seats and large couches. If you were looking to do a spot of golf, there is no better resort than The Greenbrier.
- Sportsbook Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 4 PM – 12 AM, Sat: 11 AM – 1 AM, Sun: 1 PM – 11 PM
- Location: 101 W Main St, White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986, United States
- Casino Amenities: Sportsbook, slots, table games, golf, aerial adventure course, bowling, arcade, carriage or sleigh rides, fishing, falconry, gun club, horseback riding, kayaking, paintball, driving adventures, tennis, glass blowing, salon, shops, bunker tours
- Kiosks: Cashier
FanDuel is always looking to expand its retail sports betting offers. If they launch any new sportsbooks, we will update the FanDuel review.
FanDuel Review Overall Impressions
The overall impressions from our FanDuel review are almost certainly positive. FanDuel offers sports betting, daily fantasy sports, casino games, and a racebook for betting on horse racing events. We enjoyed using these services over the past several months and have no issues to report. FanDuel might well be one of the most consistent gambling providers in America.
With that being said, they could improve some aspects to an even higher standard. We would love to see the same attention to promos across all FanDuel brands; there seems to be a focus on the casino. The casino could use more additions, as it has a smaller library than most online casinos; depending on your state. Plus, it would not be a waste of time if they allowed you to place mobile sports bets without downloading the app.
As far as the positives go, there are too many to list. The fantasy sports service by FanDuel is one of the best in America. It only falls short when compared to DraftKings with the variety of fantasy sports, but as far as competitions go, we marginally prefer FanDuel. The sportsbook has good odds and a fantastic selection of wagers to place. All FanDuel services are easy to use and quick to master, which makes them recommendable to new and experienced players. If our FanDuel review made you like the sound of the sportsbook, DFS, or casino, then why not sign up?
Do we Recommend the FanDuel Sportsbook and Casino?
FanDuel is one of the biggest names in American sports betting, largely thanks to the success of the DFS service. Luckily for us, FanDuel has brought some of this success over to the sportsbook and online casino for us to enjoy. Is it the best online casino out there? No, but it has a good selection of games that increases regularly. Is the FanDuel sportsbook one of the best? Yes! If you wanted a solid sports betting experience, you need not look further than FanDuel.
- Great Daily Fantasy Sports
- Very good sportsbook
- A consistent service that never let us down
- Would like to see more sportsbook promos
- Not as big a casino as other sports betting sites
- Sportsbook 0%
- Casino 0%
- Promotions 0%
- Customer Service 0%